Apricot Bezel Cuff
A versatile color palette meets classical design with the Apricot bezel cuff. Featuring golden pheasant paired with cream and burgundy turkey feathers this chic piece can be worn as part of a stack or on its own for stand-alone style.
- No dyes are used, giving each cuff a unique coloring.
- Bezel cuffs are crafted with a thin wire band and are 7" in circumference.
- Cuffs are completely adjustable to fit any wrist size.
- Each cuff is crafted with 24k gold plated, nickel free hardware.
Due to high demand, fully in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 days. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
Free Spirit Drop Earring
New Dawn Thin Cuff
Star Dust Hoop Earring
Tara Stud Earring
As we continue to celebrate our anniversary year, our Fall women's collection honors 15 years of blissful marriage - and the wedding that started it all - between Ben and Mary Ann. When naming the pieces in our women's collection, Ben has chosen to use names of the flower most often given for celebratory occasions of love - the rose.
The rich-colored blooms of the Apricot rose are always a standout in the garden - just as this beautiful brown and gold bracelet will stand out on your wrist. Traditional in form but with a surprisingly spicy aroma, this rose is the perfect juxtaposition of classic design with just the right amount of edge.
- Each cuff arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box with a suede lined bag.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your cuff are included.
- To maintain an optimal look, store your Brackish cuff in its box and avoid contact with water, creams and sprays.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.