Fielding Bow Tie
Crafted in collaboration with Mignonne Gavigan the Fielding bow tie is a distinctive work of art. Exuding elegance and charm, the array of peacock feathers are artfully arranged to form an exquisite green and blue checkered pattern, framed by a lustrous plume of gold.
- Band collar wrap features an adjustable strap from 13" to 21" and a hook closure.
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall and 4.5” wide.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for bow ties are hand-selected, giving each finished piece unique coloring.
- Each bow tie is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina and takes approximately five hours to make, start to finish.
Due to high demand, in-stock orders may take longer to ship. You will receive a notification as soon as your order has shipped. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks and are guaranteed for on-time holiday delivery.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
Crafted to Coordinate
Anvik Drop Earring
Foraker Bar Necklace
Meridian Pocket Square
Ol' Main Pin
Yentna Thin Cuff
With our continued focus on innovation, we have collaborated with iconic New York based jewelry designer, Mignonne Gavigan, to bring you an exclusive men’s and women’s collection that celebrates mother nature’s beauty through fashion, while redefining statement accessories. We invite you to learn more about this exciting collaboration in our Brackish Journal article.
This striking spread unveils three sets of coordinating earrings and bow ties — each inspired by the merging of these two visionary brands and meticulously crafted by hand. The collection joins the distinguished featherwork of Brackish with exceptionally elegant hardware designs from Mignonne Gavigan, in a captivating palette of grounding jewel tones hues with playful pops of visual levity.
In keeping with Brackish tradition, we had each of the brands’ founders choose a pair of coordinating accessories to name. Brackish co-founder Ben took this opportunity to honor the partnership by naming his pieces for MG's founder Maggie's family members, with the Fielding checkerboard bow tie being named for her son.
- Each bow tie arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your tie are included.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.