From the outside in, Sir Barton is crafted with wine-red goose feathers, navy pheasant feathers, and our most iridescent copper turkey feathers. The center wrap of this jewel tone bow tie is black grosgrain.
- Band collar wrap with an adjustable strap and hook closure - fits neck sizes 11" to 20".
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall and 4.5” wide.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for bow ties are hand-selected, giving each finished piece unique coloring.
- Each bow tie is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina and takes approximately five hours to make, start to finish.
Due to high demand, fully in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 days. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
Hutchinson Cufflink & Studs Set
Incrediball Statement Earring
Sue Wide Cuff
A part of our inaugural wedding collection, Sir Barton is named after the first horse to win the Triple Crown in 1919. To win the triple crown, a horse must win first place in the Preakness, the Kentucky Derby, and the Belmont Stakes. When drawing inspiration for this collection, co-founder Ben Ross was inspired by spring and summer events in which we gather and celebrate together - particularly horse races. Each style in this collection is named after a racehorse whose name isn’t well known in hopes that their legacy will live on.
- Each bow tie arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your tie are included.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.