Ocean Song Multi-Bezel Cuff
Effortless and elegant, you can't go wrong with this all black, turkey feather cuff. Small feather inlaid bezels pop against a delicate gold band for versatile style.
- No dyes are used, giving each cuff a unique coloring.
- Multi-bezel cuffs are crafted with a thin wire band and are 7" in circumference.
- Each cuff features 7 small feather adorned bezels.
- Cuffs are completely adjustable to fit any wrist size.
- Each cuff is crafted with 24k gold plated, nickel free hardware.
Due to high demand, fully in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 days. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
Drift Hoop Earring
Polar Star Stud Earring
As we continue to celebrate our anniversary year, our Fall women's collection honors 15 years of blissful marriage - and the wedding that started it all - between Ben and Mary Ann. When naming the pieces in our women's collection, Ben has chosen to use names of the flower most often given for celebratory occasions of love - the rose.
Ocean Song roses have an antique feel with their delicate petals and uniquely antique feel. With lavender petals that symbolize enchantment, these beautiful blooms are often a sign of love at first sight, which is how we hope you'll feel when you place this dainty bezel cuff upon your wrist.
- Each cuff arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box with a grey micro-fiber bag.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your cuff are included.
- To maintain an optimal look, store your Brackish cuff in its box and avoid contact with water, creams and sprays.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.