Wesa Wide Cuff
Wesa is crafted with thin black and white striped pheasant feathers that are laid in a braided technique.
- No dyes are used, giving each cuff a unique coloring.
- Wide cuffs are 1.5” wide and 7" in circumference.
- Cuffs are completely adjustable to fit any wrist size.
- Each cuff is crafted with 24k gold plated, nickel free hardware.
Due to high demand, fully in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 days. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and can take up to 3 weeks to ship.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
Cissy Stud Earring
Smythe Drop Earring
This design pays tribute to Ben’s sister, Anna Louisa, who he calls Wesa. The Wesa cuff is crafted with feathers from a silver pheasant which is one of the most amazing birds whose feathers we get to utilize. Similarly, Wesa is one of the most important and special people in Ben’s life. We honor her with this design.
- Each cuff arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box with a suede lined bag.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your cuff are included.
- To maintain an optimal look, store your Brackish cuff in its box and avoid contact with water, creams and sprays.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.