New Dawn Thin Cuff
A unique pattern that can only be found in nature, the design of the New Dawn cuff comes from speckled golden pheasant feathers. Add this to your favorite stack or wear it alone for statement-making style.
- No dyes are used, giving each cuff a unique coloring.
- Thin cuffs are 0.5” wide and 7" in circumference.
- Cuffs are completely adjustable to fit any wrist size.
- Each cuff is crafted with 24k gold plated, nickel free hardware.
Due to high demand, fully in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 days. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and can take up to 3 weeks to ship.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
Apricot Bezel Cuff
Star Dust Hoop Earring
Tara Stud Earring
Voodoo Multi-Bezel Cuff
As we continue to celebrate our anniversary year, our women's fall accessories collection honors 15 years of blissful marriage - and the wedding that started it all - between Ben and Mary Ann. When naming the pieces in our women's collection, Ben has chosen to use names of the flower most often given for celebratory occasions of love - the rose.
Voted more than once as the most popular rose in the world, the New Dawn Climbing Rose is a classic favorite that bloomed onto the scene in the early 1930s. We're confident that this leopard print cuff bracelet will honor its name by becoming one of your favorite jewelry box pieces.
- Each cuff arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box with a suede lined bag.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your cuff are included.
- To maintain an optimal look, store your Brackish cuff in its box and avoid contact with water, creams and sprays.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.