Whitney Hoop Earring
Whitney is a gold-plated chunky hoop earring crafted with almond brown pheasant feathers.
- Feathers and other materials for each pair of earrings are hand-selected giving each pair a unique coloring.
- Each earring drops 1.25" from the ear.
- 24k Gold Plated stud with post push back.
- Suitable for sensitive ears (nickel-free and lead-free).
Due to high demand, fully in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 days. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
Whitney is named after Whitney Edwards who is married to Owen Edwards. Ben and Owen are great friends and Ben had the pleasure standing beside him as a groomsman when he and Whitney were married.
- Each pair of earrings arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.