Daybreak is crafted ruby red, vibrant yellow and orange pheasant, with a mix of green and blue peacock feathers. Center wrap is black grosgrain.
- Band collar wrap with an adjustable strap and hook closure - fits neck sizes 11" to 20".
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall and 4.5” wide.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for bow ties are hand-selected, giving each finished piece unique coloring.
- Each bow tie is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina and takes approximately five hours to make, start to finish.
Due to high demand, fully in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 days. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
Cameo Bezel Cuff
Leigh Statement Earring
Rosata Stud Earring
As we’ve all lived through a tough and trying year, the promise of another day is something we’ll never take for granted. With this in mind, Daybreak is named for the magical time where nightfall and daylight meet. When the water is calm, the breeze is brisk and time seems to slow down - may this colorful design remind you to approach each day with a fresh, eye opening perspective.
This vibrant, color-forward design uses all-natural hues to visual mimic that of daybreak over the ocean. Peacock feathers are laid in a gradient pattern from teal to blue using a production technique that adds visual texture to the design. Yellow, orange and red pheasant feathers cap off the design for contrast.
- Each bow tie arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your tie are included.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.