This textured bow tie is crafted from blue and green peacock feathers with pops of white from goose feathers. Using a special technique, this tie highlights the natural fringe quality of these beautiful feathers.
- Band collar wrap with an adjustable strap and hook closure - fits neck sizes 11" to 20".
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall and 4.5” wide.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for bow ties are hand-selected, giving each finished piece unique coloring.
- Each bow tie is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina and takes approximately five hours to make, start to finish.
Due to high demand, fully in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 days. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
Asharah Wide Cuff
Jane Petite Statement Earring
In celebration of our 10 year anniversary, we have named all our men's products after special people and places in Brackish history. The name Seay is especially important in our journey. While in actuality it is the name of the street where co-founder Ben lived when he came up with the idea for the feather bow tie, in reality it means so much more in our history. The house holds so many other memories of the Brackish journey, each one equally special and important.
It was in this house that Ben started his first business (Benjamin H. Ross Originals) prior to Brackish. It was in this house on Seay Court that co-founder Jeff first said "There is something special regarding these ties - want to start a company together?". It was here that the next three (after the Original), and some of the best selling, ties were designed (Copper, Guinea and Pheasant); where Ben lived when he came up with the name Brackish; where the first pine box and burlap packaging was designed; and where friends gathered around a backyard bonfire to help brand these boxes with the now iconic B. This name honors the beginning of our story and therefore holds a special place in our hearts as the journey has continued.
- Each bow tie arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your tie are included.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.