Seloris is crafted to showcase the natural curve of the partridge feather, layered atop grey turkey feathers for modern textured style.
- Band collar wrap with an adjustable strap and hook closure - fits neck sizes 11" to 20".
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall and 4.5” wide.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for bow ties are hand-selected, giving each finished piece unique coloring.
- Each bow tie is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina and takes approximately five hours to make, start to finish.
Due to high demand, fully in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 days. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
Brandi Wide Cuff
Sandy Petite Statement Earring
In celebration of our 10 year anniversary, we have named all our men's products after special people and places in Brackish history. For this tie, we go back to the beginning of Brackish when fellow Wofford Alum and close friend Jared Carter lent the space above his garage for Ben and Jeff to use as their first office. The house, which was situated on Seloris Drive in Charleston, holds many memories of turning a single feather bow tie into the brand we know and love today.
- Each bow tie arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your tie are included.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.