Athens Bow Tie
This limited edition goose and hen feather UGA bow tie was made for Dawgs. Crafted in black and red with a layered design to mimic the iconic G, the Athens will sic 'em with style.
- Band collar wrap features an adjustable strap from 13" to 21" and a hook closure.
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall and 4.5” wide.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for bow ties are hand-selected, giving each finished piece unique coloring.
- Each bow tie is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina and takes approximately five hours to make, start to finish.
Due to high demand, fully in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 days. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
Crafted to Coordinate
Alba Thin Cuff
Basinger Circle Earring
Obsidian Pocket Square
Polar Star Stud Earring
Chosen in 1801 as the site for the first chartered state university in the nation, Athens has a rich history that both students and locals alike take pride in preserving. Bulldogs past and present feel a special connection to the city - as the saying goes, “you can leave it, but it never leaves you" with many UGA alumni dreaming of days spent on North Campus studying on Herty Field or Saturdays ‘tween the Hedges. Now you can show your pride with our limited edition Georgia bulldogs bow tie, perfect for game day or anytime you're feeling nostalgic for the "Classic City."
- Each bow tie arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your tie are included.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.