Green peacock and rooster feathers are intricately layered to showcase the natural iridescence of this festive green holiday lapel pin design.
- Each Plum Thicket Pin measures approximately 1" wide and 2.875" tall.
- To fasten to your desired garment, a brass eye pin and stopper lies behind each plum thicket thorn.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for each Plum Thicket Pin are hand-selected, giving each pin a unique coloring.
- Each thorn is foraged in the upstate of South Carolina by our co-founder himself and each Plum Thicket Pin is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.
Due to high demand, fully in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 days. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
Amnesia Drop Earring
Burwell Cufflink & Studs Set
As we continue to celebrate our anniversary year, our Fall collection honors 25 years of friendship between owners Ben & Jeff. The two met freshman year at Wofford College, and from that moment a lifelong friendship was born.
Each piece in the men's collection is named for an important place or person from the campus that started it all. Old Main is one of the most famous buildings on campus as it is the original building to the school. The steps of Old Main, along with the classrooms and auditorium contained within, hold many great memories for Ben and Jeff. One of the more special moments while at the school - when the two became fraternity pledge brothers - took place on those very steps.
- Each Plum Thicket Pin arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.