Each white rooster feather is hand curved to create an organic woven pattern creating a stunning contrast to the rich base of jade goose feathers.
- Each Plum Thicket Pin measures approximately 1" wide and 2.875" tall.
- To fasten to your desired garment, a brass eye pin and stopper lies behind each plum thicket thorn.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for each Plum Thicket Pin are hand-selected, giving each pin a unique coloring.
- Each thorn is foraged in the upstate of South Carolina by our co-founder himself and each Plum Thicket Pin is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.
Due to high demand, fully in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 days. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
Jane Statement Earring
Laelia Circle Earring
For the Spring 2023 men's collection we find inspiration from the idea of exploration, traveling through the unknown to discover something new. Exploration gives us the sense that anything is possible - a concept that we hold dear at Brackish. Each season our team of artisans finds new and innovative ways to use feathers to create wearable works of art made for all of life's adventures. Each piece in this collection garners its name from this idea, encouraging the wearer to get outside and explore. Whether a short trip, a new experience, or a journey to the ends of the earth, we hope you will take us along as you explore the beauty found in nature.
- Each Plum Thicket Pin arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.