Showcasing the natural shape of the goose feather, Deas Hall has a uniquely scalloped checkerboard design creating a one-of-a-kind pocket square.
- Each pocket square measures 3.5" wide and 6.5" tall.
- Grosgrain fabric is used for the pocket square insert.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for each pocket square are hand-selected, giving each piece a unique coloring.
- Each pocket square is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.
Due to high demand, fully in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 days. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and can take up to 3 weeks to ship.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
Alba Thin Cuff
Blanc Drop Earring
Jane Statement Earring
Designed to complement the Summerall bow tie, Deas Hall keeps within our Citadel inspired summer collection theme. Crafted in honor of Will Smythe, a close friend of co-founder Ben's who was a highly decorated cadet at the Citadel Military College of South Carolina, this pocket square is crafted in the school's blue and white color scheme.
Deas Hall is named for the campus building that houses the Department of Health and Human Performance and the Center of The Citadel’s athletics programs. Completed in the summer of 1976 and named for Colonel A. "Happy" Deas, Jr. (Class of 1938) it is a landmark building on the beautiful Charleston campus.
- Each pocket square arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your pocket square are included.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.