Sir Barton Bow Tie
From the outside in, Sir Barton is crafted with wine-red goose feathers, navy pheasant feathers, and our most iridescent copper turkey feathers. The center wrap of this jewel tone bow tie is black grosgrain.
- Band collar wrap features an adjustable strap from 13" to 21" and a hook closure.
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall and 4.5” wide.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for bow ties are hand-selected, giving each finished piece unique coloring.
- Each bow tie is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina and takes approximately five hours to make, start to finish.
Crafted to Coordinate
Incrediball Statement Earring
Sue Wide Cuff
Wild Air Pin
A part of our inaugural wedding collection, Sir Barton is named after the first horse to win the Triple Crown in 1919. To win the triple crown, a horse must win first place in the Preakness, the Kentucky Derby, and the Belmont Stakes. When drawing inspiration for this collection, co-founder Ben Ross was inspired by spring and summer events in which we gather and celebrate together - particularly horse races. Each style in this collection is named after a racehorse whose name isn’t well known in hopes that their legacy will live on.
- Each bow tie arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used and instructions on how to care for your tie are included.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.