Oncidium Multi-Bezel Cuff
The Oncidium is hand-crafted from bobwhite quail feathers inlaid into bezels around a delicate band. Its minimalist yet chic design is perfect for the modern fashionista looking for an elegant, timeless piece to add to their wardrobe.
- No dyes are used, giving each cuff a unique coloring.
- Multi-bezel cuffs are crafted with a thin wire band and are 7" in circumference.
- Each cuff features 7 small feather adorned bezels.
- Cuffs are completely adjustable to fit any wrist size.
- Each cuff is crafted with 24k gold plated, nickel free hardware.
Due to high demand, fully in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 days. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
Gailey Stud Earring
Julie Thin Cuff
Tiger Hoop Earring
Spring 2023 is in full bloom, and this year's women's collection takes its cue from the incredible variety of colors, patterns, shapes and sizes of one of co-founder Ben's favorite flowers - the orchid. While in college, Ben worked at Wayside Gardens Florist where he was first drawn to the uniqueness of these delicate plants. Just as each Brackish piece is one-of-a-kind due to the hand-selection of the feathers used, every orchid has distinct features that make it a rare and beautiful addition to any space. With an inherent air of mystery, the orchid harkens to the undiscovered treasures that await us on our next adventure.
Delicate and beautiful, the Oncidium orchid is a fan favorite, known for its small multi-bloom stems with light and airy petals in a variety of colors. Distinctive in design, these flowers can grow up to five meters in height, making them a stunning sight when found in nature.
- Each cuff arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box with a grey micro-fiber bag.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your cuff are included.
- To maintain an optimal look, store your Brackish cuff in its box and avoid contact with water, creams and sprays.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.