Lybrand Petite Statement Earring
Vibrant and bold, the Lybrand Petite is crafted with vivid turquoise and royal blue peacock feathers.
- Feathers for each pair of earrings are hand-selected giving each pair a unique coloring.
- Due to the handcrafted nature of each design, earring dimensions will range between 2" - 2.25” long and 1.25” - 1.5" wide.
- 24k Gold Plated stud with post push back.
- Suitable for sensitive ears (nickel-free and lead-free).
Due to high demand, fully in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 days. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
Cameo Bezel Cuff
Rio Stud Earring
Tucket Blue Earring
Many of our pieces are named for important places in our founders' lives - especially those designs from our original collections, as a way to honor each part of the brand's journey. The Lybrand Petite is named after Lybrand Street on Edisto Island - one of Ben's most cherished places and where he has vivid memories of times with friends while growing up.
- Each pair of earrings arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box with a suede lined jewlery bag.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.