Queen Mary Statement Earring
Flirty with a touch of fluff, the Queen Mary silver feather drop earrings are handcrafted by layering goose feathers to create a voluminous effect that is uniquely Brackish.
- Feathers for each pair of earrings are hand-selected giving each pair a unique coloring.
- Due to the handcrafted nature of each design, earring dimensions will range between 3" - 3.25” long and 1” - 1.5" wide.
- 24k Gold Plated stud with post push back.
- Suitable for sensitive ears (nickel-free and lead-free).
Due to high demand, fully in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 days. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and can take up to 3 weeks to ship.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
Gemini Stud Earring
Queen Mary Petite Statement Earring
As we continue to celebrate our anniversary year, our Fall women's collection honors 15 years of blissful marriage - and the wedding that started it all - between Ben and Mary Ann. When naming the pieces in our women's collection, Ben has chosen to use names of the flower most often given for celebratory occasions of love - the rose.
Striking on its own, the Queen Mary rose is characterized by its unique beauty and large blooms. These beautiful buds are pure white in color, velvety in petal feel and elegant in design, making them a must have for any classic garden.
We also carry these silvery gray feather earrings in a petite size.
- Each pair of earrings arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box with a suede lined jewlery bag.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.