Dockside Thin Cuff
Dockside is crafted with navy and forest green pheasant and black and white guinea and pheasant feathers.
- No dyes are used, giving each cuff a unique coloring.
- Thin cuffs are 0.5” wide and 8" in circumference.
- Cuffs are completely adjustable to fit any wrist size.
- Each cuff is crafted with 24k gold plated, nickel free hardware.
Due to high demand, fully in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 days. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
Dockside is named after Dockside Bar & Grill on Edisto Island. This is Ben’s favorite place to grab a cocktail on the island and Ben has made many fond memories here with friends and families over the years. This design coordinates with our Edisto bow tie design.
- Each cuff arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box with a suede lined bag.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your cuff are included.
- To maintain an optimal look, store your Brackish cuff in its box and avoid contact with water, creams and sprays.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.