A modern take on patriotic style, the Heartland 2.0 is crafted in pheasant, goose, and quail feathers. This beautiful tie is sure to put stars (and stripes!) in your eyes each time it's worn.
- Band collar wrap with an adjustable strap and hook closure - fits neck sizes 11" to 20".
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall and 4.5” wide.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for bow ties are hand-selected, giving each finished piece unique coloring.
- Each bow tie is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina and takes approximately five hours to make, start to finish.
Due to high demand, fully in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 days. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
The original Heartland bow tie was launched 5 years ago, so we're taking this opportunity to update a fan favorite for our 10 year anniversary. Named for the classic George Strait song 'Heartland' and remininscent of simpler times, this red, white and blue tie is inspired by and made in America - designed to pay tribute to our country in a modern and unique way.
"Sing a song about the Heartland, sing a song about my life."
- George Strait
- Each bow tie arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your tie are included.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.