Knock Out Thin Cuff
Burgundy peacock eyes are deliberately placed at alternating angles to highlight the natural gold iridescence of the feathers, creating an intricate and eye-catching pattern.
- No dyes are used, giving each cuff a unique coloring.
- Thin cuffs are 0.5” wide and 7" in circumference.
- Cuffs are completely adjustable to fit any wrist size.
- Each cuff is crafted with 24k gold plated, nickel free hardware.
Due to high demand, fully in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 days. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
Crafted to Coordinate
Crazy Love Stud Earring
Knock Out Wide Cuff
Marsh Bow Tie
Match Me Pin
Richardson Pocket Square
As we continue to celebrate our anniversary year, our Fall women's collection honors 15 years of blissful marriage - and the wedding that started it all - between Ben and Mary Ann. When naming the pieces in our women's collection, Ben has chosen to use names of the flower most often given for celebratory occasions of love - the rose.
The Knock Out rose was developed in the late 1980's and changed the floral industry forever. Bred to be low-maintenance and easy to grow, it has since become the most popular family of roses in the world with over 90 million being sold since it bloomed in the market. A durable flower paired with a delicate aroma made it the perfect inspiration for our cuff design, as we believe this head-turning style is sure to become the most popular piece in your jewelry box.
- Each cuff arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box with a suede lined bag.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your cuff are included.
- To maintain an optimal look, store your Brackish cuff in its box and avoid contact with water, creams and sprays.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.