Grey Bobwhite Bow Tie
The Grey Bobwhite is a quail feather bow tie that highlights the contrast of light brown with black and white specks. Center wrap is a grey linen-like material.
- Band collar wrap features an adjustable strap from 13" to 21" and a hook closure.
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall and 4.5” wide.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for bow ties are hand-selected, giving each finished piece unique coloring.
- Each bow tie is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina and takes approximately five hours to make, start to finish.
Crafted to Coordinate
Anna Statement Earring
Bergan Crescent Earring
Bevy Pocket Square
Gila Bar Bracelet
The name Grey Bobwhite follows in the footsteps of an early design we called "Bobwhite" - our first quail feather bow tie. For a more casual feel, we've added grey to the bow tie with its linen center wrap--hence the name "Grey Bobwhite."
- Each bow tie arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used and instructions on how to care for your tie are included.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.