Dancing Lady Multi-Bezel Cuff
Featuring a delicate band with a bold magenta goose feather inlay, the Dancing Lady is sure to be your go-to for adding a pop of color to your look.
- No dyes are used, giving each cuff a unique coloring.
- Multi-bezel cuffs are crafted with a thin wire band and are 7" in circumference.
- Each cuff features 7 small feather adorned bezels.
- Cuffs are completely adjustable to fit any wrist size.
- Each cuff is crafted with 24k gold plated, nickel free hardware.
Due to high demand, fully in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 days. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
Cattleya Hoop Earring
Mokara Thin Cuff
Tolumnia Circle Earring
Venus Petite Statement Earring
Spring 2023 is in full bloom, and this year's women's collection takes its cue from the incredible variety of colors, patterns, shapes and sizes of one of co-founder Ben's favorite flowers - the orchid. While in college, Ben worked at Wayside Gardens Florist where he was first drawn to the uniqueness of these delicate plants. Just as each Brackish piece is one-of-a-kind due to the hand-selection of the feathers used, every orchid has distinct features that make it a rare and beautiful addition to any space. With an inherent air of mystery, the orchid harkens to the undiscovered treasures that await us on our next adventure.
Native to tropical and subtropical climates, Dancing Lady orchids feature dozens of small flowers at the same time, with the blooming lasting for several weeks. The flowers are small and range in colors from yellow to red to pink, but are known for a distinctive shaped bloom with feather light petals that flutter and dance in the breeze.
- Each cuff arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box with a grey micro-fiber bag.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your cuff are included.
- To maintain an optimal look, store your Brackish cuff in its box and avoid contact with water, creams and sprays.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.