Luxor Statement Necklace
Luxor is a peacock statement necklace crafted with feathers in hues of emerald, lime, and royal.
- Each feather chosen is hand-selected giving each piece a one-of-a-kind finish.
- All feathers used are all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Necklace pendant is 4.25" long and 4.25" wide at its widest point
- Herringbone chain - 16" length with 2" extender
- Each necklace is crafted with 24k gold plated, nickel free hardware
Crafted to Coordinate
Mary Ann Wide Cuff
Nikko Blue Drop Earring
Patterson Bow Tie
Luxor is named after the Ancient Egyptian city of Luxor. Today we are still discovering and understanding more about the way of life during this time, their system of beliefs and the methods in which their incredible structures were constructed. Like Luxor and the Temple of Luxor, our necklaces are rich in purpose and meaning. It's our hope that you feel strong and divine when wearing this peacock statement necklace.
If you're looking for an everyday piece, you might also like our Decimo peacock feather gold pendant necklace.
- Each necklace arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box with a suede lined bag.
- A list of the materials used and instructions on how to care for your necklace are included.
- To maintain an optimal look, store your Brackish necklace in its box and avoid contact with water, creams and sprays.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.