The Amarna is a stunning peacock, pheasant, and turkey feather neutral statement necklace. Crafted in deep burgundy hues with pops of gold, this piece is sure to turn heads whenever worn.
- No dyes are used, giving each necklace a unique coloring
- Necklace pendant is 4" long and 3.75" wide at its widest point
- Herringbone chain - 16" length with 2" extender
- Each necklace is crafted with 24k gold plated, nickel free hardware
Due to high demand, fully in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 days. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
Apricot Bezel Cuff
Free Spirit Drop Earring
Knock Out Wide Cuff
New Dawn Thin Cuff
Star Dust Hoop Earring
In keeping with our statement necklace inspiration of Egyptian culture and design, the Amarna is named for an archeaological site containing the remains of the original capital city. Tying this back to our our Fall 2022 women's collection, in which each piece is named for a rose, we look to the importance of floral arrangement in ancient Egypt. The beauty of flowers fascinated this culture and was all the more emphasized by the sacred and symbolic qualities they believed flowers possessed. Used in offerings, decorations, and art, flowers were a statement-making gift just like our Amarna fall statement necklace.
- Each necklace arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box with a suede bag.
- A list of the materials used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your necklace are included.
- To maintain an optimal look, store your Brackish necklace in its box and avoid contact with water, creams and sprays.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.