Boho Stud Earring
Boho is crafted with tan rooster, olive green goose, and brown pheasant.
- Feathers for each pair of earrings are hand-selected giving each pair a unique coloring.
- Earring dimensions are 0.75” long and 1” wide.
- 24k Gold Plated stud with post push back.
- Suitable for sensitive ears (nickel-free and lead-free).
Due to high demand, we are experiencing longer fulfillment times. Orders with in-stock items will be shipped within 1-4 business days. Orders with made-to-order items will arrive by 12/23 in time for holiday gifting.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work, so we stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee. Register your piece under our Brackish Guarantee.
Boho is named after the Boho camillia. To draw inspiration for new ideas, Ben spends time in his happy place - outside surrounded by nature. For our women’s fall collection in particular, he didn’t travel much farther than his front yard before he hit the jackpot: bountiful shrubs of azaleas and camellias. In full bloom, these flowers are practically impossible to miss. Their vibrant, mosaic colors and sweet scent instantly catches your attention, and just like our designs - no two blooms are the same.
For Ben, these blooms are particularly special as they’ve been a constant reminder of Mother Nature’s beauty throughout his life and every home that he’s ever lived in has had these shrubs planted in the yard. The next time you see azaleas or camellias may you be reminded of beauty and grace, and may you think the same when you wear this design.
- Each pair of earrings arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your earrings are included.
- To maintain an optimal look, store your Brackish earrings in their box and avoid contact with water, creams and sprays.
Made in Charleston
Bow ties are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.