Luxor is crafted with a variety of vibrant peacock feathers that include hues of emerald, lime and royal.
- No dyes are used, giving each necklace a unique coloring
- Necklace pendant is 4.25" long and 4.25" wide at its widest point
- Herringbone chain - 16" length with 2" extender.
- Each necklace is crafted with 24k gold plated, nickle free hardware
Due to high demand, we are experiencing longer fulfillment times. Orders with in-stock items will be shipped within 1-4 business days. Orders with made-to-order items will arrive by 12/23 in time for holiday gifting.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work, so we stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee. Register your piece under our Brackish Guarantee.
Luxor is named after the Ancient Egyptian city of Luxor. Today we are still discovering and understanding more about the way of life during this time, their system of beliefs and the methods in which their incredible structures were constructed. Like Luxor and the Temple of Luxor, our necklaces are rich in purpose and meaning, and it’s our hope that you feel strong and divine when wearing this piece.
- Each necklace arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box with a suede lined bag.
- A list of the materials used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your necklace are included.
- To maintain an optimal look, store your Brackish necklace in its box and avoid contact with water, creams and sprays.
Made in Charleston
Bow ties are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.