Subtle and chic, the Malu multicolor pendant is crafted with cream and burgundy turkey feathers with a pop of almond pheasant.
- No dyes are used, giving each necklace a unique coloring
- Necklace pendant is 1" in diameter
- Paperclip chain - 18" length with 2" extender
- Each necklace is crafted in 18k gold plated hardware
Due to high demand, fully in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 days. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
Apricot Bezel Cuff
Free Spirit Drop Earring
Rio Samba Earring
As we continue to celebrate our anniversary year, our Fall women's collection honors 15 years of blissful marriage - and the wedding that started it all - between Ben and Mary Ann. When naming the pieces in our women's collection, Ben has chosen to use names of the flower most often given for celebratory occasions of love - the rose.
The Malu rose is a beautiful bi-color with hints of red and cream often described as a perfect focal flower for arragements. Our multicolor pendant necklace is sure to be the focal point of your look. We recommend layering it with the Mohana rectangular pendant necklace.
- Each necklace arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box with a suede jewelry bag.
- A list of the materials used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your necklace are included.
- To maintain an optimal look, store your Brackish necklace in its box and avoid contact with water, creams and sprays.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.