Mariko Bezel Cuff
Mariko is crafted with rust colored turkey feathers, and gold, black and white pheasant feathers.
- No dyes are used, giving each cuff a unique coloring.
- Bezel cuffs are crafted with a thin wire band and are 8" in circumference.
- Cuffs are completely adjustable to fit any wrist size.
- Each cuff is crafted with 24k gold plated, nickel free hardware.
Due to high demand, we are experiencing longer fulfillment times. Orders with in-stock items will be shipped within 1-4 business days. Orders with made-to-order items will arrive by 12/23 in time for holiday gifting.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work, so we stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee. Register your piece under our Brackish Guarantee.
Mariko is named after the Mariko azalea. To draw inspiration for new ideas, Ben spends time in his happy place - outside surrounded by nature. For our women’s fall collection in particular, he didn’t travel much farther than his front yard before he hit the jackpot: bountiful shrubs of azaleas and camellias. In full bloom, these flowers are practically impossible to miss. Their vibrant, mosaic colors and sweet scent instantly catches your attention, and just like our designs - no two blooms are the same.
For Ben, these blooms are particularly special as they’ve been a constant reminder of Mother Nature’s beauty throughout his life and every home that he’s ever lived in has had these shrubs planted in the yard. The next time you see azaleas or camellias may you be reminded of beauty and grace, and may you think the same when you wear this design.
- Each cuff arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box with a suede lined bag.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your cuff are included.
- To maintain an optimal look, store your Brackish cuff in its box and avoid contact with water, creams and sprays.
Made in Charleston
Bow ties are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.