Walking On Sunshine Bezel Cuff
Goose, guinea and turkey feathers are perfectly placed to create complementary but asymmetrical bezel designs. Pair this bangle with your favorite stack or wear it alone and let the feathers shine on their own.
- No dyes are used, giving each cuff a unique coloring.
- Bezel cuffs are crafted with a thin wire band and are 7" in circumference.
- Cuffs are completely adjustable to fit any wrist size.
- Each cuff is crafted with 24k gold plated, nickel free hardware.
Due to high demand, fully in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 days. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
Breezer Petite Statement Earring
Courtney Thin Cuff
Glory Stud Earring
'Umi Multi-Bezel Cuff
As we continue to celebrate our anniversary year, our Fall women's collection honors 15 years of blissful marriage - and the wedding that started it all - between Ben and Mary Ann. When naming the pieces in our women's collection, Ben has chosen to use names of the flower most often given for celebratory occasions of love - the rose.
Named for its brilliant yellow blooms, the Walking on Sunshine rose (just like its namesake bezel cuff) is sure to spark joy. Featuring a dazzling blend of light colors that contrast the plants dark-green foliage, this unique flower radiates cheer wherever it grows.
- Each cuff arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box with a suede lined bag.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your cuff are included.
- To maintain an optimal look, store your Brackish cuff in its box and avoid contact with water, creams and sprays.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.