Customer Relations Associate
Brackish is more than a fashion company. We are a team passionate about handcrafted all-natural products that are distinct from the rest. Each of our pieces is fueled by passion and purpose and tells a story. What started as a thoughtful groom’s gift between friends has evolved into a global brand, featured in over 500 retailers - including Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, and Orvis. Respectfully repurposing the beauty of nature continues to be the company's goal, while always continuing to innovate. We aim for greatness but have an appreciation for the journey. Brackish has been featured in Forbes, Vanity Fair, Southern Living, Martha Stewart Weddings, Garden & Gun, People Magazine, and many more.
We are seeking an organized, energetic Customer Relations Associate to work full-time at our offices in West Ashley. As the Customer Relations Associate, you understand the importance of answering customer inquiries, entering sales orders, and consistent follow-up to ensure complete customer satisfaction. In this role, you will regularly interface with Sales, Operations and Finance, and have a solid understanding of sales data systems to manage the sales process.
What You Will Do
- Communicate professionally with customers via telephone, email, SMS, and online chat to answer general inquiries in an efficient and timely manner
- Work quickly to create solutions when issues occur while maintaining professional patience at all times
- Familiarize yourself with all products in order to offer style suggestions when needed
- Work closely with the Fulfillment/Logistics department to resolve any shipping issues
- Provide consistent feedback to the Marketing department to improve customer's online shopping experience
- Greet customers in the Showroom and assist with sales in person
- Process orders through both Shopify, Shopify POS, and SOS platforms
- Assist Wholesale Sales as required
Minimum High School degree; prefer Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks at one time
- Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency
- Dedicated to providing customers with top notch service
- Shows empathy when needed, but still incorporates company policies into final decisions
- Experience with Shopify, SOS, and Loop a plus
Interested and qualified candidates should send a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.