Direct Sales Associate
We are seeking a positive, organized, and energetic Direct Sales Associate to work full-time at our offices in West Ashley. The Direct Sales Associate will wear many hats assisting the Customer Service lead associate, managing the Brackish showroom, and overseeing all aspects of the direct shows. This role requires an individual who is comfortable being the face and voice of the brand, and who naturally loves retail. You will regularly interface with Sales, Operations and Finance, and have a solid understanding of sales data systems to manage the sales process.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Serve as one of the first points of contact with customers through communication channels such as email, live chat, telephone, text, and in-person.
- Respond in a timely, professional manner to customer inquiries.
- Gain full understanding of product lines as well as the online ordering process to serve as a knowledge base to customers.
- Work closely with the Fulfillment department to resolve any shipping issues.
- Provide consistent feedback to the Marketing department to improve customers’ online shopping experience.
- Process orders through Shopify, Shopify Plus, and inventory management systems.
- Manage our Charleston Showroom from assisting customers with in-person shopping, counting inventory weekly, and ensuring merchandise is well displayed on existing fixtures.
- Project manage all direct shows including administrative information, contracting, logistics, product ordering, set-up and on-site decor.
- Creatively prospect future shows that are on-brand and with strong sales potential that would be good for Brackish to attend.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum High School degree; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency
- Sharp and consistent communicator in both written and verbal interactions
- Dedicated to providing customers with top notch service
- Natural capability to seamlessly manage difficult customer situations in a calm and positive manner
- Ability to think outside of the box and take initiative
- Experience with Shopify, Shopify POS, and inventory management systems a plus
- Retail experience a plus
- Must be able to travel 10-20% including weekends
Interested and qualified candidates should send a cover letter explaining why you are a fit for this and a current resume to email@example.com.