Production Associates & Feather Team Members
Brackish is actively recruiting for enthusiastic production associates and feather team members to join our team in Charleston, SC. Our Feather Team Members are responsible for stripping, sorting, and kitting feathers for production. Production Associates prepare our unique product packaging and carefully package products prior to shipping. Independent and collaborative team work are both essential for success.
Brackish is more than a fashion company. We are a group of people passionate about handcrafted all-natural products that are distinct from the rest. Each of our pieces is fueled by passion and purpose and tells a story. What started as a thoughtful groom’s gift between friends has evolved into a global brand, featured in over 500 retailers - including Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, and Orvis. Respectfully repurposing the beauty of nature continues to be the company's goal, while always continuing to innovate. We aim for greatness but have an appreciation for the journey. Brackish has been featured in Forbes, Vanity Fair, Southern Living, Martha Stewart Weddings, Garden & Gun, People Magazine, and many more.
- You are artistic with an eye for exacting intricate detail and the ability to distinguish colors
- You are proactive and self-disciplined
- You excel at repetitive tasks; yet flexible to multi-task
- You take pride in your craft and work
About this Positions
- Full time, 35- 40-hour week, Monday – Friday; some part-time opportunities may be available
- Employee benefits include health-care subsidy, vacation and paid holidays
- Dog friendly work environment
Interested and qualified candidates should send a current resume to email@example.com