Badge is crafted with navy, light blue and white goose feathers. Wrapped and secured with burlap twine.
- Each Plum Thicket Pin measures approximately 1" wide and 2.875" tall.
- To fasten to your desired garment, a brass eye pin and stopper lies behind each plum thicket thorn.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for each plum phicket pin are hand-selected, giving each pin a unique coloring.
- Each thorn is foraged in the upstate of South Carolina by our co-founder himself and each Plum Thicket Pin is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.
Orders with in-stock items placed after 3pm EST will be shipped the next business day. Expected arrival dates are shown at checkout. Orders with made-to-order items will ship three weeks from the date of purchase.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work, so we stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee. Register your piece under our Brackish Guarantee to qualify.
Badge pays tribute to the traditional military badge worn by service members. This design is the perfect complement to our Brigadier bow tie.
- Each Plum Thicket Pin arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
Made in Charleston
Bow ties are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.