Bella Anna Wide Cuff
Bella Anna is crafted with blush goose, hunter green rooster and black and white pheasant feathers.
- No dyes are used, giving each cuff a unique coloring.
- Wide cuffs are 1.5” wide and 8" in circumference.
- Cuffs are completely adjustable to fit any wrist size.
- Each cuff is crafted with 24k gold plated, nickel free hardware.
Orders with in-stock items placed after 3pm EST will be shipped the next business day. Expected arrival dates are shown at checkout. Orders with made-to-order items will ship three weeks from the date of purchase.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work, so we stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee. Register your piece under our Brackish Guarantee to qualify.
Bella Anna is named after the beautiful Bella Anna hydrangea. When drawing inspiration for this collection, co-founder Ben Ross was continuously reminded of his mother’s favorite flowering plant, the hydrangea. These plants possess timeless elegance, grace, and beauty and are found, and recognized, all over the world. Similar to each Brackish piece, every hydrangea plant is individually unique and it’s our hope that while wearing these earrings you’re reminded of the true artistry that lies all around you.
- Each cuff arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box with a suede lined bag.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your cuff are included.
- To maintain an optimal look, store your Brackish cuff in its box and avoid contact with water, creams and sprays.
Made in Charleston
Bow ties are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.