Blue Chuka is crafted with blue-grey partridge feathers and brown pheasant feathers. Center wrap is a sky-blue linen material.
- Band collar wrap with an adjustable strap and hook closure - fits neck sizes 11" to 20".
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall and 4.5” wide.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for bow ties are hand-selected, giving each finished piece unique coloring.
- Each bow tie is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina and takes approximately five hours to make, start to finish.
Due to high demand, we are experiencing longer fulfillment times. Orders with in-stock items will be shipped within 1-4 business days. Orders with made-to-order items will arrive by 12/23 in time for holiday gifting.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work, so we stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee. Register your piece under our Brackish Guarantee.
The name Blue Chuka follows in the footsteps of an early design we called "Chuka." To further emphasise the bluish-grey element of the natural chukar feathers, we've incorporated a blue striped linen center wrap - hense the name "Blue Chuka."
- Each bow tie arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your tie are included.
Made in Charleston
Bow ties are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.