Blue Chuka Bow Tie
Blue Chuka is a dusty blue and brown bow tie crafted from partridge and pheasant feathers.
- Band collar wrap features an adjustable strap from 13" to 21" and a hook closure.
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall and 4.5” wide.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for bow ties are hand-selected, giving each finished piece unique coloring.
- Each bow tie is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina and takes approximately five hours to make, start to finish.
Crafted to Coordinate
The name Blue Chuka follows in the footsteps of an early design we called "Chuka." To further emphasise the bluish-grey element of the natural chukar feathers, we've incorporated a blue striped linen center wrap - hense the name "Blue Chuka."
- Each bow tie arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used and instructions on how to care for your tie are included.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.