Callawassie Cufflink & Studs Set
Our Callawassie cufflinks are crafted with black and white striped pheasant feathers.
- Each cufflink is 18mm in diameter and each stud is 10mm in diameter.
- Hardware is Rhodium Plated
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for each cufflink and stud set are hand-selected, giving each set a unique coloring.
- Each pair of cufflinks and set of studs are hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.
Due to high demand, fully in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 days. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
Cissy Stud Earring
The name Callawassie pays tribute to Callawassie Island in Beaufort County, South Carolina.
- Arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.