Chelsea Hoop Earring
The Chelsea Hoop Earring is crafted with mauve, royal, and emerald peacock feathers. With this design, you get two pairs in one as the inside and outside of both hoop earrings present a different, yet coordinating design.
- Feathers for each pair of earrings are hand-selected giving each pair a unique coloring.
- Each earring drops 1.7" from the ear.
- 24k Gold Plated stud with post push back.
- Suitable for sensitive ears (nickel-free and lead-free).
Due to high demand, fully in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 days. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
McKinney Wide Cuff
Snow Queen Statement Earring
Weston Stud Earring
Our Chelsea hoop earrings are named after Chelsea Oswald who is a dear friend of our co-founders, Ben and Jeff.
- Each pair of earrings arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your earrings are included.
- To maintain an optimal look, store your Brackish earrings in their box and avoid contact with water, creams and sprays.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.