Codell is crafted with deep cerulean blue peacock feathers with grey and light brown pheasant accents. Center wrap is a soft grey linen material.
- Band collar wrap with an adjustable strap and hook closure - fits neck sizes 11" to 20".
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall and 4.5” wide.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for bow ties are hand-selected, giving each finished piece unique coloring.
- Each bow tie is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina and takes approximately five hours to make, start to finish.
Orders with in-stock items placed after 3pm EST will be shipped the next business day. Expected arrival dates are shown at checkout. Orders with made-to-order items will ship three weeks from the date of purchase.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work, so we stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee. Register your piece under our Brackish Guarantee to qualify.
In college, a special group of friends took our co-founders, Ben and Jeff, back to their hometowns in Kentucky and gave them their first Derby experience. They were immersed in the captivating culture of the bluegrass state, enjoying their first Ale-8-One, seeing Churchill Downs for the first time, and drinking good bourbon. Codell was a part of our Derby Collection and is dedicated to the fond memories that were built on the race track with friends.
- Each bow tie arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your tie are included.
Made in Charleston
Bow ties are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.