Dasa Hoop Earring
Polished and elegant, the iconic eye of the peacock feather takes center stage in the double-sided Dasa iridescent hoop earrings.
- Feathers for each pair of earrings are hand-selected giving each pair a unique coloring.
- Each earring drops 1.7" from the ear.
- 24k Gold Plated stud with post push back.
- Suitable for sensitive ears (nickel-free and lead-free).
Due to high demand, fully in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 days. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
Mary Ann Wide Cuff
In celebration of our ten year anniversary, we are taking a moment to reflect on the past, relish in the present, and look towards the future. To honor the growth of the brand we have chosen to name many of our women's pieces the word for ten in languages from around the world.
Dasa comes from the language of the island of Bali, the landscape of which provides a picturesque backdrop to its colorful, spiritual, and unique culture. Known to be one of the most beautiful places on Earth, it felt the perfect way to honor one of the most beauitful feathers. Each iridescent hoop earring arrives in a gift box.
- Each pair of earrings arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your earrings are included.
- To maintain an optimal look, store your Brackish earrings in their box and avoid contact with water, creams and sprays.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.