Dix Stud Earring
Simple in style but intricate in process, the Dix is crafted with layers of rich emerald peacock feathers, culminating with the rare turquoise and golden hues of the feather's eye.
- Feathers for each pair of earrings are hand-selected giving each pair a unique coloring.
- Earring dimensions are 0.75” long and 1” wide.
- 24k Gold Plated stud with post push back.
- Suitable for sensitive ears (nickel-free and lead-free).
Due to high demand, fully in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 days. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
In celebration of our ten year anniversary, we are taking a moment to reflect on the past, relish in the present, and look towards the future. To honor the growth of the brand we have chosen to name many of our women's pieces the word for ten in languages from around the world.
Dix derives from French, and just as the language can be described, this style is sophisticated and radiant - it's more than just beautiful, it's vibrant and it knows it.
- Each pair of earrings arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your earrings are included.
- To maintain an optimal look, store your Brackish earrings in their box and avoid contact with water, creams and sprays.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.