Edisto is crafted with navy, forest green, black and white pheasant feathers and grey and white guinea feathers. Center wrap is black grosgrain.
- Band collar wrap with an adjustable strap and hook closure - fits neck sizes 11" to 20".
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall and 4.5” wide.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for bow ties are hand-selected, giving each finished piece unique coloring.
- Each bow tie is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina and takes approximately five hours to make, start to finish.
Orders with in-stock items placed by 3pm EST will ship same day. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in approximately three weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
The Edisto was named after Edisto Island itself where co-founder Ben spent a lot of time growing up. Each feather represents a different aspect of the island; the blue pheasant representing the water, green pheasant the strip of the land, black and white pheasant the night horizon, and guinea the starry night sky. This piece is an original Ben Ross design.
- Each bow tie arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your tie are included.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.