Our Emerald cummerbund is crafted with gold and lime green peacock feathers.
- Each cummerbund is 24.5" long and 5.5" high not including adjustable elastic bands with hook closures.
- Fits as is up to 45" around waist with extra seam allowance on both sides for tailored expansion if needed.
- Individual ribbing is hand stitched for the classic pleated look and a high-quality grosgrain, satin and linen blend fabric is used for the backing.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for each cummerbund are hand-selected, giving each piece a unique coloring.
- Each cummerbund is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina and takes approximately 20 hours to make, start to finish.
Crafted to Coordinate
Rice Bow Tie
Our Emerald Cummerbund is made with close to 500 peacock feathers. Using a technique similar to our bow ties, feathers are laid down in a specific order and pattern to adhere to a four panel pattern.
- Each cummerbund arrives in a hand-branded, pine box.
- A list of the feathers used and instructions on how to care for your cummerbund are included.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.