Our Galveston cufflinks are crafted with all-natural snakeskin with hues of brown and taupe.
- Each cufflink is 18mm in diameter.
- This design is offered in Rhodium Plated Hardware.
- Snakeskin used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Snakeskin for each cufflink is hand-selected, giving each set a unique coloring.
- Each pair of cufflinks is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.
Due to high demand, fully in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 days. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
Anna Statement Earring
Venom Wide Cuff
Our Galveston snake cufflinks are named after Galveston, Texas - an island that lies off the coast of the state.
- Arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the materials used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your cufflinks are included.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.