An all goose feather tie, the black and white geometric design of the Jared uses a new technique to create perfectly symmetrical angles for eye-catching design.
- Band collar wrap with an adjustable strap and hook closure - fits neck sizes 11" to 20".
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall and 4.5” wide.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for bow ties are hand-selected, giving each finished piece unique coloring.
- Each bow tie is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina and takes approximately five hours to make, start to finish.
Due to high demand, fully in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 days. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
In celebration of our 10 year anniversary, we have named all our men's products after special people and places in Brackish history. For this tie, we go back to the beginning when fellow Wofford alumn and close friend Jared Carter was kind enough to let Ben and Jeff use his FROG as their very first Brackish office space. It was here that our founders spent late nights and early mornings crafting prototypes, reaching out to potential retailers, finalizing business plans and building the brand from the ground up.
- Each bow tie arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your tie are included.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.