Jeremy Cay Cuff
Jeremy Cay is crafted with forest green pheasant feathers that each have a rounded black tip.
- Cuff is 0.5” wide and is 8" in circumference.
- Cuffs are completely adjustable to fit most wrist sizes.
- Each cuff is offered in a brass and plated stainless steel hardware finish, both of which are nickel free.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for each cuff are hand-selected, giving each piece a unique coloring.
- Each cuff is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.
Orders with in-stock items placed after 3pm EST will be shipped the next business day. Expected arrival dates are shown at checkout. Orders with made-to-order items will ship three weeks from the date of purchase.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work, so we stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee. Register your piece under our Brackish Guarantee to qualify.
The Jeremy Cay is named after the Jeremy Cay housing community on Edingsville Beach. Jeremy Cay is a secluded part of the beach that feels like an oasis.
- Each cuff arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box with a suede lined bag.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your cuff are included.
Made in Charleston
Bow ties are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.