Katanga is crafted with black goose, olive pheasant and emerald peacock feathers. Wrapped and secured with burlap twine.
- Each Plum Thicket Pin measures approximately 1" wide and 2.875" tall.
- To fasten to your desired garment, a brass eye pin and stopper lies behind each plum thicket thorn.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for each plum phicket pin are hand-selected, giving each pin a unique coloring.
- Each thorn is foraged in the upstate of South Carolina by our co-founder himself and each Plum Thicket Pin is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.
Due to high demand, we are experiencing longer fulfillment times. Orders with in-stock items will be shipped within 1-4 business days. Orders with made-to-order items will arrive by 12/23 in time for holiday gifting.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work, so we stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee. Register your piece under our Brackish Guarantee.
Katanga is named after the Katanga pit viper snake that is native to the Democratic Republic of the Congo. The color of this species combines purple, brown and yellow that allows the snakes to camouflage into the ground.
- Each Plum Thicket Pin arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
Made in Charleston
Bow ties are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.