Lybrand Petite Statement Earring
Vibrant and bold, the Lybrand Petite is crafted with vivid turquoise and royal blue peacock feathers.
- Feathers for each pair of earrings are hand-selected giving each pair a unique coloring.
- Due to the handcrafted nature of each design, earring dimensions will range between 2" - 2.25” long and 1.25” - 1.5" wide.
- 24k Gold Plated stud with post push back.
- Suitable for sensitive ears (nickel-free and lead-free).
Due to high demand, fully in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 days. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
Many of our pieces are named for important places in our founders' lives - especially those designs from our original collections, as a way to honor each part of the brand's journey. The Lybrand Petite is named after Lybrand Street on Edisto Island - one of Ben's most cherished places and where he has vivid memories of times with friends while growing up.
- Each pair of earrings arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box with a suede lined jewlery bag.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.