Mokara Thin Cuff
The Mokara thin features vibrant hues of seafoam, poppy and magenta making it a showstopper on your wrist. Each cuff is crafted with goose, pheasant and turkey feathers to create a structured and angular repeating pattern for a geometric and eye-catching look.
- No dyes are used, giving each cuff a unique coloring.
- Thin cuffs are 0.5” wide and 7" in circumference.
- Cuffs are completely adjustable to fit any wrist size.
- Each cuff is crafted with 24k gold plated, nickel free hardware.
Due to high demand, fully in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 days. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
Key West Cufflinks
Mokara Wide Cuff
Psychopsis Pendant Necklace
Tolumnia Circle Earring
Vanda Hoop Earring
Spring 2023 is in full bloom, and this year's women's collection takes its cue from the incredible variety of colors, patterns, shapes and sizes of one of co-founder Ben's favorite flowers - the orchid. While in college, Ben worked at Wayside Gardens Florist where he was first drawn to the uniqueness of these delicate plants. Just as each Brackish piece is one-of-a-kind due to the hand-selection of the feathers used, every orchid has distinct features that make it a rare and beautiful addition to any space. With an inherent air of mystery, the orchid harkens to the undiscovered treasures that await us on our next adventure.
Mokara orchids are a hybrid between three different orchid varieties (Ascocentrum, Vanda and Arachnis). They were developed in the late 60's and are now one of the most popular orchid on the market. One of the most distinctive features of this orchid is the petals on each bloom which are broad and brightly colored with hues of purple, pink and red.
- Each cuff arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box with a suede lined bag.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your cuff are included.
- To maintain an optimal look, store your Brackish cuff in its box and avoid contact with water, creams and sprays.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.